Want create site? Find Free WordPress Themes and plugins.
- In 1982, the late Dr. and Dr. Mrs. A.C. Salins were awarded the prestigious Paul Harrison award by Christian Medical College, Vellore. This award is given to the CMC alumni who serve and work for the upliftment of rural India and the underprivileged
- Dr. A. C. Salins received the Vishesha Sewa award from the Catholic Church, Bidar posthumously in 2003.
- Dr. Sybil was awarded a citation by the Bidar Zillah Parishad for the record number of surgeries done by any doctor in Bidar in 2002.
- Velemegna Society was awarded the DBCS (District Blindness Control Society) Award for the best NGO in 2006.
- Dr. Sybil received the Republic day award for her work in the area of health by the district administration in 2006
- Dr. Sybil received the Vishesha Sewa award from the Catholic Church in Bidar in 2006.
- Dr. Sybil received the “Innovative entrepreneur” award from IMA (Indian Missions association) in 2013.
- Velemegna was awarded the SN Shah award by Vision 2020 for Equity: to provide comprehensive primary eye care screenings with a focus on women and children for the year 2015.
Did you find apk for android? You can find new Free Android Games and apps.