Over the years, Velemegna has been blessed by visitors from around the world.
Over the years, Velemegna has been blessed by visitors from around the world. They have come to learn more about our work and to help out. We welcome people who are willing to leave their “comfort zones” to assist in providing medical care to patients, medical training to staff and students, accounting, bookkeeping and other professional assistance in hospital operations. English language tutoring to our staff and children, along with Bible storytelling, are all valued contributions from volunteers of different ages.
- Help support our work financially by donating towards our various works.
- Sponsor the education/living costs for one our children in the hostel.
- Sponsor the education / living costs for one of our children in the hostel (US $600 / year)
- Contribute to the ongoing care of our leprosy community members
- An easy way for those in the United States to contribute to our work is through Christian Aid Mission, Charlottesville, Virginia. One hundred percent of all contributions designated for our work come to us and all are tax deductible for U.S. citizens
- Velemegna’s C.A.M. giving code is 630GNSH.